As Seen On
How much is a year of your life worth?
Once you retire, you have a certain amount of opportunities left; only so many holidays with the family, only so many trips while you’re healthy. The purpose of a comprehensive retirement plan is to support your lifestyle and help you enjoy those opportunities, even during difficult market conditions.
Step 1: Create A Comprehensive Plan
- Create a plan that follows the principles of retirement.
- Implement strategies that allow you to keep income coming in, regardless of market conditions.
- Deliberately structure the plan to support the lifestyle you want during the different phases of retirement.
Step 2: Consider Additional Ways To Invest
- Implement the Principal Guaranteed Reservoir™ strategy.
- Consider probability and directional investment models.
- Structure your portfolio for growth potential, principal protection, and liquidity among the different investments and products.
Step 3: Manage And Protect Your Plan
- Follow the year-by-year guidance the plan offers.
- Continually improve your financial situation with income optimization, tax minimization, and more
- Create and maintain your estate documents.
What Can Kedrec Do For You?
If you are currently retired and decide you want to work with us, you should expect to get the following…
Dedicated Financial Planner
The coordination of comprehensive financial and tax strategies designed to maximize one’s wealth and lifestyle. We review financial plans twice per year so that we can help maintain expectations and help support the quality of life expected.
Starting 10 years before the anticipated retirement date, we will begin suggesting potential and often essential adjustments needed to help create a smooth financial and emotional transition into retirement. This service covers both financial planning and development and personal development.
Passive Portfolio Management
Annual Tax Filing
Tax Minimization Management
Estate Plan Creation & Updates
Create and update as needed your estate plan documents, including a revocable trust, schedule of assets, last will and testament, HIPAA authorization, living will, power of attorney, and certification of trust.
Retirement Income Planning
Retirement Income Management
Social Security Optimization
Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) Management
Retirement Transition Coaching
Educational Events & Courses
Our Fee Structure Is A Little Different
What services you want/need will be different than someone else. We believe that when a comprehensive plan is created and funded correctly, many people would be able to manage it on their own. So, instead of forcing you into a fee structure that may not make sense, we set it up so you get to pick the service(s) you want.
Three ways you could hire us…
- Pay for a plan and then manage it on your own.
- Pay for a plan and then decide later to have us manage it for you.
- Skip the plan, move assets over, and have us manage your assets for you right away.
If you want to pay for the plan only, then you will pay a fixed fee that ranges between $0 and $5,000, depending on the complexity of the plan. Most plans tend to cost around $500 to create.
If you want us to manage your assets for you while you are retired (full-service), we charge a fixed fee that ranges between $0 and $833 per month (up to $10,000 per year). Most people tend to pay around $500 per month or so. Please note this membership rate is based on the amount of work expected to work with those who have retired.
If you want access to the probability models and/or the directional models (actively managed accounts), those assets will be subject to an additional 1% fee per year, broken down and billed monthly. These models are optional and should be considered based on your risk tolerance.
Though our fee structure is different, it was designed to put your interests first. Many people that use our services see a reduction in their overall fees.
Got 30 Minutes?
Schedule a 30 min call to learn more and determine if Kedrec is right for you (or not).
CREATE A RETIREMENT PLAN DESIGNED TO LAST LONGER THAN YOU
HOW TO RETIRE ON TIME
In this book, you'll discover:
This book is a marketing publication for Kedrec, LLC